Invitation for bids to Procurement of 5 Fire Fighting Vehicles, 2firefighting Hydraulic platform lift and 2 firefighting hydraulic Turntable
ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF AFGHANISTAN
INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Procurement of 5 Fire Fighting Vehicles, 2firefighting Hydraulic platform lift and 2 firefighting hydraulic Turntable
Bidding RFE No.: NPA/MOI/98/G-2546/ICB
Budget: CSTC-A -22709
Date: 22 August 2019
1. The Ministry of Interior, Islamic Republic of Afghanistan has fund toward and it intends to apply payments under the contract for Procurement of 5 Fire Fighting Vehicles, 2firefighting Hydraulic platform lift and 2 fire fighting hydraulic Turntable
2. The Ministry of Public Health, now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for ProcurementProcurement of 5 Fire Fighting Vehicles, 2firefighting Hydraulic platform lift and 2 firefighting hydraulic Turntable.
3. Bidders must quote for the entire quantity and the Bidders who do not quote for entire quantity will be treated as non-responsive.
4. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures specified in the Procurement Law of Afghanistan.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from National Procurement Authority (NPA), Administrative Office of the President, Kabul, Afghanistan
Interested eligible bidders may obtain the bidding documents during office hours 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM Kabul local time at the address given below.
6. Qualification Requirements include:
(a) Annual Turnover: The bidder shall submit financial audit report demonstrating minimum average annual turnover of USD 6,200,000.0(six million and two hundred thousand for the last 5 years.
(b) Financial Capability:
The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence that it meets the following financial requirement(s):
Bidders shall include a bank statement or an unconditional line of credit or any other credible documents indicating their financial status and ability to perform the contract, from the date of announcement of this project till date of the deadline for submission with at least the following financial liquidity:
USD 1,505 ,000 ( one million fife hundred and fifethousand)
(c) Experience and Technical Capacity:
The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence to demonstrate that it meets the following experience requirement(s):
Bidders must provide evidence of having completed at least one similar contract within the last five years with minimum value of USD 3,612,000.0(three million six hundred and twelve thousand) and/ or
Bidders must provide evidence of having completed two similar contract within the last five years with minimum aggregate value of USD 6,020,000.0(six million and twenty thousand)
All bids must be accompanied by a “Bid Security” of USD in amount of USD 132,000 (one hundred and thirty twoThousand).
The bidding documents, in English, can be downloaded from the website http://www.ageops.net free of cost. Bidding Documents may also be obtained from NPA website, interested bidders may contact at e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org copy to:
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 10:00 AM (local time) on(26 Sep 2019 Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 10.00 AM (local time)
The address referred to above is: NPA Conference Hall, Procurement Facilitation Directorate, National Procurement Authority, Administrative Office of the President, PashtonistanWatt-Kabul Afghanistan
Contact Person: Mr. Munir ahmad Andisha(0202147554)